What does a Candidate Resourcer do? Would it be the perfect job for you? Or perhaps you have a friend or family member who would be an ideal fit? You could earn yourself £300* as a thank-you if you send someone our way and we hire them! Find out more here.
What does a Candidate Resourcer do?
The key responsibility for a Candidate Resourcer is to find new candidates who want to work for us. This is done via a range of different activities, including, but not limited to:
- Writing great job adverts
- Speaking to candidates on the phone to assess their suitability for work
- Interviewing candidates face-to-face
- Writing profiles on the candidates you interview
What skills and qualifications are needed for this job?
The key qualifications and skills we look for are:
- Great written and spoken English – you’ll need to be brilliant both on the phone and in writing – this is very much a communications-based role
- An English degree, or similar is useful, although not essential – provided you can demonstrate strong English skills
- Good ICT skills – you’ll be using a database, writing and sending emails, diarising appointments and using spreadsheets on a regular basis
- Strong organisational skills are required as you will have a busy timetable and lots of tasks to organise and prioritise
- A friendly and approachable, “can-do” attitude – in this role, you are the first point of contact for many of our candidates, and first impressions count!
- Ability to manage expectations – sadly, not everyone is suited to working for Axcis and part of your role may involve explaining why we won’t take some candidates who apply for work with us through to interview/placement
What experience is necessary?
The role of Candidate Resourcer is more about what skills you can bring to the table than experience. However, if you have done a similar role before, this can only help!
What progression is available?
Being a Candidate Resourcer is a great starting point for those who are interested in a career in recruitment, but don’t want to dive straight in at the deep-end. It will teach you the tricks of the trade without the pressure of sales calls and client meetings. At Axcis, you’ll be surrounded by a team of friendly, professional recruiters and there will be ample opportunity to progress into this role if you have the skills and desire to do so.
How does the referral deal work?
If you don’t think a Candidate Resourcer role is right for you, but you know a friend or family member who would be ideal, you could earn yourself £300* for referring them to us. Simply speak to them about the role, and if they’re interested, send us their details (name, phone, email – and even CV if you have it!)
Where can I find more information?
If you’d like more information about this role, or would like to see what other internal vacancies Axcis currently has available, why not take a look at our web page dedicated to internal vacancies? Or alternatively you can email our HR team with any questions or comments you might have.
*Terms and conditions apply – get in touch for more information